Celebritygooddeeds.com User Agreement
Last Updated: April 17, 2012
Welcome to celebritygooddeeds.com’s website (the “Site”). Any person who wishes to access the Site including the access to advertisers, partners, other linked sites and services provided on the Site (collectively, the “Services”) must accept the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, without change. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. BY REGISTERING FOR AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
Celebritygooddeeds.com. (hereinafter “celebritygooddeeds” or “celebritygooddeeds.com”) reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time at http://www.celebritygooddeeds.com. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING CELEBRITYGOODDEEDS’S POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE.
- Membership Eligibility. Use of the Site and the Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, minors may not use the Services. Every person who uses the Services hereby represents to celebritygooddeeds that he or she is not a minor, is at least over the age of eighteen (18) and may otherwise enter into and form binding contracts under applicable law. If you are a under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians To register, you must provide your e-mail address, along with other information that may be required from time to time. Further, your celebritygooddeeds account (including feedback, posting and photos) and User ID may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement
- Fees and Services.
We do not charge for memberships. We may in our sole discretion change some or all of our services at any time.
- Applicable Policies and Guidelines. You agree to abide by the procedures and guidelines for conducting and participating in transactions on the Site, which are contained in the Help Pages and are incorporated by reference into, and made part of, this Agreement. The policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the Help Pages explain the processes and set out acceptable conduct and prohibited practices. These policies, procedures and guidelines may be changed by celebritygooddeeds in the future, and will be effective immediately upon posting, without notice to you. You should regularly refer to the Help Pages to understand the current procedures and guidelines related to the Site.
- Celebritygooddeeds is a Community Venue. The Site acts as a marketing website to promote celebritygooddeeds and allow anyone to post information/comments about anything, at anytime, from anywhere.
- Celebritygooddeeds’s Role and Responsibilities. celebritygooddeeds.com is to update latest official information and monitor contents posted by our users.
- Identity Verification. We use many techniques to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us when they register on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, celebritygooddeeds cannot and does not confirm each user’s purported identity.
- Release. Because we are a Community venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release celebritygooddeeds (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Member Information Control & Accuracy. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using this Site, you agree to accept such risks and celebritygooddeeds is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users on the Site.
- Member Information. Member information is defined as any information you provide to us or other users in the registration, in any public message area or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. Restricted Activities. Member Information (or any items listed) and your activities on the Site shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (c) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, false advertising); (d) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (e) be obscene or contain child pornography or, if otherwise adult in nature or harmful to minors; (f) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (g) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and (h) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement.
- Celebritygooddeeds Reservation of Rights. celebritygooddeeds retains the right, but does not have the obligation, to immediately halt any posting or comment or restrict access to the Site or the Services or take any other action in case of technical problems, objectionable material, inaccurate listings, inappropriately categorized items, posting inaccuracies, unlawful items, items, procedures, or actions otherwise prohibited by the procedures and guidelines contained on the Site, or for any other reason in the sole and absolute discretion of celebritygooddeeds, and to correct any inaccurate listing, inappropriately categorized items or technical problems on the Site.
- Site Access and Interference. The Site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary of or is licensed to celebritygooddeeds by users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (1) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (2) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except as otherwise provided herein); (3) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (4) bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- Password Security. Your password may be used only to access the Site, use the Services, electronically sign your transactions and review your completed transactions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You may not disclose your password to any third party (other than third parties authorized by you to use your account) and are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password on this Site. If your password is compromised you must change your password.
- Breach. Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your offers or item listings, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
- Illegal Activity
- Compliance with Laws; Fraud. The Site and Services only may be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding use of the Services. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card. You may not impersonate any participant, or use another participant’s password(s). Such fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws. Fraudulent conduct may be reported to law enforcement, and celebritygooddeeds will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Disclosure of Information. As permitted by applicable law, celebritygooddeeds also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In order to cooperate with information requests, to protect celebritygooddeeds ‘s systems and members, to allow users to resolve disputes, or to ensure the integrity and operation of celebritygooddeeds ‘s business and systems or other purposes deemed reasonable by celebritygooddeeds, celebritygooddeeds may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, usage history and posted content.
OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND (B) Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not
Commercially available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. If you are interested in learning more about these protections, information is available at http://www.safetysurf.com/ or other analogous sites providing information on such protections. The preceding link is provided for information purposes only, and is not intended as an endorsement of SafetySurf.com’s Internet site, services, or policies. celebritygooddeeds is not affiliated with SafetySurf.com.
Disputes between you and celebritygooddeeds regarding our services may be reported to Customer Support by going to email@example.com . We encourage you to report all user-to-user disputes to your local law enforcement, postmaster general, or a certified mediation or arbitration entity.
Additionally, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.